Pre-Order My Book!
Along with writing mysteries, she covers the cop beat part-time at the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
As a crime reporter at newspapers in California, she flew over Big Sur in an FA-18 jet with the Blue Angels, raced a Dodge Viper at Laguna Seca and hung out at the morgue, watching autopsies and eating barbecue with the deputies who worked there.
Her debut mystery novel, BLESSED ARE THE DEAD, (HarperCollins 2014) is based on her dealings with a serial killer while she covered crime in the Bay Area. She is represented by Stacey Glick, Vice President of Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.
- Book Launch of Blessed are the Dead
- My Debut Month in Pictures
- My Summer Salad – in Pictures!
- Writer Interviews: Bethany Neal
- His Trail of Terror
- Release Week Fun!
- A few more awesome reviews!
- First review by a Blogger! It’s getting real now.
- Giveaways Galore
- Tales of a Fourth-Grader with a Dorothy Hamill ‘Do